On 09 May 2020, Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADVM) spotted trading -17.65% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 294.96% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed -0.56% to recent value of $19.59. The stock transacted 1040575 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 1830.3K shares. The company has 78.98M of outstanding shares and 77.3M shares were floated in the market.
Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (ADVM) recently stated financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019 and provided a corporate update.
Financial Results for the Three Months Ended December 31, 2019
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments were $166.0M as of December 31, 2019, of which $25.8M in net proceeds was raised through an at-the-market program during this quarter, contrast to $162.0M at September 30, 2019 and $205.1M as of December 31, 2018. Adverum expects this year-end cash position, together with about $140.8M in net proceeds raised in February 2020, to fund operations into 2022.
- Research and development expenses were $11.4M for the three months ended December 31, 2019, contrast to $11.6M for the same period in 2018.
- General and administrative expenses were $8.3M for the three months ended December 31, 2019, contrast to $5.2M for the same period in 2018. General and administrative expenses increased primarily Because of higher consultant and professional service expenses and increased facilities costs related to the company’s new facility, partially offset by lower stock-based compensation expenses.
- Net loss was $18.9M, or $0.29 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2019, contrast to $15.7M, or $0.25 per basic and diluted share, for the same period in 2018.
- Shares of ordinary stock outstanding were 79.7M as of February 28, 2020.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 15.00% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at # ref. ADVM has a gross margin of # ref and an operating margin of # ref while its profit margin remained # ref for the last 12 months. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 9.1 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 45.88% from the mean of 20 days, 67.47% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 85.86% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 63.25%, 82.57% for month and YTD performance remained 70.05%.