On 12 May 2020, The ExOne Company stock identified change of 113.80% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -20.36% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $136.47M. XONE stock has been recorded 19.77% away from 50 day moving average and 5.85% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 6.01% off 20-day moving average.
The ExOne Company (XONE) recently stated financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2019.
Revenue for the fourth quarter was $17.5M, the highest quarter in 2019 but down from the Company’s record fourth quarter a year ago. The decline was Because of ongoing global manufacturing softness and the timing of machine installations, which deferred ExOne’s revenue recognition. For the fourth quarter, ExOne stated a net loss of $0.12 per share and slightly positive Adjusted EBITDA*.
“Based on the strength of our new product lineup, machine orders intensified during the fourth quarter, driving our backlog to an all-time record — over double our year-end 2018 backlog,” stated John Hartner, ExOne CEO. “While fourth quarter revenue fell short of expectations, we are strongly encouraged by order activity and a surge of interest in our technology. Our fourth quarter revenue shortfall was largely associated with the timing and duration of new model machine installations.”
2019 Reflects Historic Level of New Product and Materials Developments
During 2019, ExOne began delivering on a historic number of new machine and technology developments. Over half of the Company’s machine lineup is now new within the past year. Highlights of the achievements:
- Shipments began for the S-Max Pro™ sand 3D printer, the Company’s fastest and smartest industrial production system used for metalcasting and tooling parts applications;
- Launch of ExOne’s patented Triple ACT, an advanced compaction technology that delivers industry-leading density and repeatability on ExOne metal 3D printing systems. Triple ACT is now provided on the Innovent+™ and featured on all of ExOne’s new metal printing systems;
- Shipping began for the X1 25Pro™ mid-sized metal 3D printer, a production system for direct printing of high-density metal and ceramic parts and products;
- Announcement of the X1 160Pro™ extra-large metal production printer, ExOne’s fastest and largest system for direct printing of metal and ceramic parts; and
- Launch of new materials and binders, with an updated qualification process. ExOne metal systems now process 10 single-alloy metals, six ceramics and five composite materials, with even more materials accessible for R&D use.
The Industrials sector company, The ExOne Company noticed change of 2.29% to $7.59 along volume of 128517 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 99.31K. XONE’s shares are at 4.55% for the quarter and driving a -5.36% return over the course of the past year and is now at 1.74% since this point in 2018.